The Oriental Ceramic Society is an independent non-profit organisation that receives no external funding. We rely on our membership, and the generosity of our speakers, patrons and supporters to continue our vibrant programme of lectures, masterclasses, and special collector events. You can support us by joining as a member, or support individual events.
- Receive regular newsletters
- Exclusive members-only events
- Special members’ price for most events
- Complimentary copy of the Bulletin
- Discount on other OCS publications
- Access to the OCS Library Collection at the Hong Kong Central Library
- Reciprocal membership of affiliated overseas societies
- 25% discount on subscription to Orientations magazine, and their reprint volumes
To become a member please subscribe online using the button below.
The Oriental Ceramic Society of Hong Kong was incorporated as a company limited by guarantee in 1992 and is recognised as a charitable institution by the Inland Revenue Department. Membership dues and donations to the Society over HK$100 are deductible for tax purposes in Hong Kong.
Members’ information will not be revealed to any third party without a member’s prior agreement and will not be available for bulk mailing or marketing purposes.
Due to the rising cost of organising our events, membership dues will be adjusted in the coming year. To enjoy current membership rates join today and your membership will run through the end of the next calendar year.
Membership Categories and Fees
|Joining Fee +||Annual Subscription||Total|
|Life Member||(for both HK Resident & Non-Resident)|
Membership dues are established on calendar year basis. New members joining within the last three months of the calendar year will enjoy membership through the following year.